Book Artist also making Print and Multiples for exhibition.
The conversational form of the book, with all its possibilities, is what interests me. I like the range of materials and ideas, which can be incorporated into exciting and imaginative formats. The 'Book Arts' arena is one of the most adventurous, varied and often humorous areas in which artists can express ideas. My books are mainly visual and the content deals with ideas about life, death and human values. The books are often based on observation of nature in gardens. Recently I have been interweaving strands of collaboration, investigation, installation and publication together. I always make the form of the book serve the idea.
1. Listening to Snow, 2011,soft bound flick book; digital print cartridge covers, contents on tissue paper; signed limited edition of 17 copies; 10x11cms each closed; £9 each; £6 UK/£8 overseas p+p via special delivery. CATEGORY; Limited edition, £2.50 - £50
2. Tokens of Her Slavery, 2011, stitched and bound with green card covers, additional string tied antique metal vine eye attached as bookmark, digital print about plant bondage on cream laid 120gsm cartridge; signed limited edition of 13; 11x9cms closed; £15 each; £6 UK/ £8 p+p via special delivery. CATEGORY; limited edition, £2.50 - £50
3. Portmanteau, 2011, concertina book attached to card cover, cream cartridge paper; digital print; signed limited edition of 10; 17 x 8cms closed; £20 each, £6 UK/£8 overseas p+p via special delivery. CATEGORY; limited edition, £2.50 - £50
4. In My Intricate Image, 2009 , bound book with engraved-by-insect wooden spine, BFK Rives 280gsm print etched cover, contents digital print about Dylan Thomas poem on BFK Rives and text on acetate; signed limited edition of 8; 13 x 17cms closed; £20 each, £6 UK/£8 overseas p+p via special delivery. CATEGORY; limited edition, ALL SOLD OUT
5. Looking For The Enemy 2009, bound in 230gsm acid free card cover, 140gsm acid free Seawhite cartridge pages, digital print with ½ tracing paper overlay and frottage; signed limited edition of 20; 29 x 20cms closed; £20 each; £8 UK/£10 overseas p+p via special delivery. CATEGORY; limited edition. £2.50 - £50
6. After Real 2009, loose leaf bound in top corner by a ring, cover 190gsm Bockingford Inkjet, contents object, print, rubbing, stain, acetate, photograph, digital print on mixed papers; signed limited edition of 8; 10 x 8cms closed; £15 each, £6 UK/£8 overseas p+p via special delivery. CATEGORY; limited edition, £2.50 - £50 EDITION SOLD OUT
7. –Peril-Cake 2012, stitched unbound, cover and contents on Rives BFK, woodblock print and digital, signed limited edition, A5 closed; £20 each; £8 p+p UK and Overseas via special delivery. CATEGORY; limited edition, £2.50 -£50
8. Nichoir Book/Box Assemblage 2012, loose leaf mixed papers and objects, etching, embossing, woodblock print, hand cut rubber stamping and digitally printed photographs, enclosed in black card box. Signed limited edition of 6. Box 24x29x5cms closed; £75 each, £10 UK £12 overseas postage via special delivery. CATEGORY; limited edition £50-£150
9. Sardines 2012, mini digitally printed envelopes on cartridge paper, enclosed in a sardine tin with a printed slip case. From a correspondence project. Limited edition of 10. 8x11x6cms £25 each, £7 postage via special delivery. CATEGORY; limited edition, £2.50-£50
Something Rich and Strange
The book is like a fan when closed and opens to reveal a full circle of pictures and information.
From Dead Stars 2015
|©2005 Tenn Web Design|